I'm Gonna Write A Letter!



An Open Letter:

In response to your offer I must say ABSOLUTELY NOT!  It's not that I wasn't satisfied with your service when it was operating.  It suited my needs very well, but when there was an issue, you showed a blatant disregard for customer satisfaction.  I shouldn't  expect any better when calls to customer care are answered by representatives who can't comprehend my concerns, much less address them.  Our initials may be the same, but beyond that, I bear no resemblance to Rosetta Stone.

I am quite surprised by this offer since my service was unceremoniously suspended with a promise to resolve the issue within seven days.  Months later, this offer comes.  Fortunately for me, I am now connected with a carrier that is committed to customer service and the satisfactory resolution of issues.  Your equipment sits here, purposeless, awaiting its fate, yet undecided.  I considered repackaging and selling on Ebay, but could not, in good conscience, saddle a fellow human with the complications associated with your service.  Unlike you, I love and appreciate people and value their trust.  So no, there will be no checking out your "$5 Broadband2Go plan!"

Furthermore, our mobile phone affiliation will, most likely, be similarly dissolved as I await the seven-day resolution Alex/Alejandro promised.  I anticipate a transmission from your team, informing me my dispute is settled while my service remains compromised, but I would rather that than spend time on a call with an agent constantly placing me on hold to consult a team leader or Google Translator.  Your calls have all the intimacy and ease of a lubeless, gang rape. Work on that.

If I seem angry or bitter, there is hope for you, but probably not us.  I refuse to pay for poor treatment nor will I condone anyone else doing it.  When we part, I will speak often of our relationship, both internationally and domestically.  I plan a rigorous campaign to steer potential customers in another direction. The blog community relishes my rants and I've even started a storyboard for a Youtube production.  I look great on camera and really know how to engage an audience.  I have no doubt we'll go viral.

By the time you respond to this I will have most-likely moved on. Therefore. be consistent.  Don't even bother. 

Sincerely,
--
Rodney Snell

"... whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8 KJV

No comments: